The finalists have been announced for the 2019 ARN Innovation Awards and Nukon is proud to be shortlisted in the Smart Technology category.
The ARN Innovation Awards celebrate excellence across customer value and innovation, spanning start-ups, partners, distributors and vendors. The awards honour the tech industry across nine categories: Start-up; Partner Value; Emerging Technology; Home grown Innovators; Vendor Value; Distributor Value; Personal Innovation; Channel Choice and Hall of Fame.
Nukon’s paperless quality system is the submission feature which focuses on improving ‘right first time’ metric, reducing time spent on product rework, increasing data accessibility, bringing tractability to quality data, increasing process control plan adherence and improving recall or audit response times.
The system called TilliT is currently being used by many Nukon clients, including a wine company that has identified opportunities to improve through digitising its quality process.
The wine company is already enjoying benefits of the system including:
- reduced risk of product rework via improved ‘right first time’ metric
- improved recall or audit response times- quality data is now accessible via user-friendly dashboard
- increased data input speed and accuracy via user prescribed tasks, barcode scanning functions
- mobility and time efficiency gains via mobile devices
- clear direction on improvement opportunities via statistical process control (six sigma), now enabled
- increased process control plan adherence- fixed automated workflow and prescribed tasks gets the same execution, every time.
Winners will be unveiled during the Celebration Dinner at the Hyatt Regency in Sydney on 19 September, with more than 700 leading figures from the industry expected to attend.